Publications and Preprints:
- Remarks on infinite energy solutions of the n-dimensional Euler and MHD equations with time-dependent damping (with J. Choi, N. Krishna and N. Magill), in progress.
- On the L^p regularity of solutions to the generalized Hunter-Saxton system (with J. Choi, N. Krishna and N. Magill), Discrete Cont Dyn-B 24 (12) (2019), 6349-6365.
- Damped infinite energy solutions of the 3D Euler and Boussinesq equations (with W. Chen), J Differ Equations 265 (2018), 3841-3857.
- Lagrangian aspects of the axisymmetric Euler Equation (with S.C. Preston), Nonlinearity 29 (2016), 1080-1095.
- A sign-changing Liouville equation (with R. Saxton), J Evol Equ 15 (2015), 847-867.
- Blow-up in stagnation-point form solutions of the inviscid 2d Boussinesq equations (with J. Wu), J Differ Equations 259 (2015), 3559-3576.
- Global estimates and blow-up criteria for the generalized Hunter-Saxton system, Discrete Cont Dyn-B 20 (2) (2015), 641-673.
- One-parameter solutions of the Euler-Arnold equation on the contacto-morphism group (with S.C. Preston), Discrete Cont Dyn S, 35 (5) (2015), 2123-2130.
- The role of initial curvature in solutions to the generalized inviscid Proudman-Johnson equation (with R. Saxton), Q Appl Math 73 (1) (2015), 55-91.
- Regularity of stagnation-point form solutions of the two-dimensional incompressible Euler equations, Differential and Integral Equations 28 (3-4) (2015), 239-254.
- Critical buckling loads of the perfect Hollomon's power-law columns (with D. Wei and M. Elgindi), Mech Res Commun 47 (2013), 69-76.
- Blow-up of solutions to the generalized inviscid Proudman-Johnson equation (with R. Saxton), J Math Fluid Mech, 15 (3) (2013), 493-523.
Texts to most of the above articles can be found on ArXiv